Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICK DAY !

As you all know, I am anti-abortion.
Why Happy St. Patrick Day?

St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, overcame the demon filled druids and ended child sacrifice and pagan worship. The god whom the Druids worshipped was Baal, and children were offered in sacrifice to Baal.

St Patrick believed his enemies were worth saving, he could... later say, “Once the Irish worshipped idols and unclean things, having no knowledge of the True God, but now they are among God’s own people.


Today, numerology is often associated with the occult, alongside astrology. Numerology Is behind Roe v Wade. The word occult means hidden. Satanists believe that carefully planned events must be carried out according to correct numbers or it might not be successful, they go to great lengths to make an event occur using numerology.

Legal abortion is a binding agreement made between death and hell written down through Roe v Wade it is a spiritural agreement which can not be broken with human words, we are fighting satan and his dark kingdom, we are not fighting flesh and blood. We break ALL agreements with hell in the name of Jesus

The Bible says God forgives those who had an abortion when they ask. Everyone has sinned in many ways. Scriptures thru out the Bible reassure us of God's love and when we confess our sins, he forgives us and purifies us.

(1 John 2:1) My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: "

(1 John 1:9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

(Psalm 51:1-2) 1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

(Psalm 51:9-10) 9Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.


HAPPY ST. PATRICK DAY TO ALL ...
Do not let that Green Beer fool you.
You'll still get drunk, if you drink excessively.